Thursday, July 2, 2009

Book Of 10 : Things About Me

I have a relative who is a scrapbooker and like me gives many for gifts. I wanted to do something nice for her birthday as she's always scrapping everyone else. You know how we do~ the hubbies, the grands, our siblings, pets, and family, etc. She, as many of us~ doesn't scrap a lot of herself so I thought this was a great idea!
She's an extremely talented watercolor artist and can paint or embellish the layouts as she likes ~I just gave page themes for 10 about her layouts.
The cardstocks and some embellishments were CTMH, several of the papers were from 3birds.com the exSCRAPaganza set (great co-ordinating stickers and chipboard) pastel section. These are all double layouts.

10 Things About Linda


10 Things I Love


10 People I Love

You can also do 10 Foods I Love, 10 Places I Love, 10 Favorite Vacations, 10 Hobbies, 10 Friends, or 10 Church Memories, and many other things. Great way to help someone leave their own legacy and not just everyone elses. I can't show you my other layouts it would totally spoil the surprise!

No comments: