Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Turkey Fun!


Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! Calm and little stress. You can make your holiday funny, serious or incorporate it with a birthday (as our family has a few days before).
This is a fun turkey! Some stamping, some paper piecing.

Close to My Heart Playful Petals stampset to make some tail feathers, and Dash Dot CTMH font for my sign. Cardstocks are CTMH sunflower, orange, terracotta .

Picked individual petal stamps for feathers and cut them out. Various hole punches for holes in beaks, eyes, etc. Sanded some edges for a stronger look. I free handed my turkey but you can certainly find one on line or in a child's coloring/ story book.

You could make your sign say what ever you want.
Examples are:
One Turkey to another
Happy Birthday Turkey
Eat Pork
Go Vegan
Easy to use for a place card, card, scrapbook page, or other Thanksgiving craft.

No comments: