Saturday, January 10, 2009

Desk Calendar

I love these papers! New Close to My Heart "Daydream" level 2 set.
It has swirls, flourishes, frog's with crowns, other crowns, hearts -- soft and bold colors!

Many times we over think a calendar we really only use for quick reference.
This is just a small desk calendar to check the dates. I have another one I use to write memos and events on.
I used Close to My heart Jan. stamp of the month "Moments in Time" and post-it notes!
Super simple idea as they are not thick and simply peel off when the next month arrives.
The base is a heavier cardstock to maintain shape and support. You could trim your calendar pages down and even add a photo mat beside it! You could also add more color to your calendar pages if you like. I added a little ric- rac and a button. You could add anything you like.
Very simple project and fun to make!

No comments: