Sunday, March 29, 2009

"Scrap" Easter Eggs


Bust out your scraps! Yes all of these are made from scraps! I think they are a blast to make!
I originally punched out an oval and was planning to simply decorate a few eggs for some cards, but then the creative mode kicked in. I drew an egg holder for a template. Then I got crazed~ lol


You can punch holes in the eggs to look like polka dots, or use the circles for eyes or cheeks!

Add feathers or yarns for the hair, waxy flax for whiskers, beads or punches for eyes and nose (markers and color pencils work also!), cut some squares for the beak... and I have become addicted! lol
You can see that 1-2 or 3 would be adorable on a card, tag, scrapbook page, napkin ring or many other items! Use plain cardstock and ink as I did the chicken, or use colored cardstock and printed papers~ the sky is the limit here!

No comments: