Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Milk Carton Treat Holders


Many of us have made these adorable milk cartons, but we forget about them. If you haven't made one give it a try. If you want the template email me or post a comment on this post and leave me your email address or do an online search if you like.
Cut your template from cardstock ( I used CTMH Twilight) , if you want to random stamp on it do that before you score. Score as directed. I used a crimper on the top to look like a real milk carton.
Add your paper ( CTMH Cocoa Cafe) , leave plain, distress or use other technicques as you like.
Top view before filling .
Completed side view after filling.

Stamp your feature image ( as shown on the top photo, stamp was TC) and adhere. You can easily personalize for someone, a holiday, birthday or event ~ add all the bling you want. Fill with your treats and seal!





1 comment:

Jo said...

That is cute. I also loved the "scrap eggs" post.
thanks-