Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Card


I love the wording on this card
"Through each passage and each season you must trust the goodness of life"

We should take only the good from the 2008 and be empowered for 2009.
Each day we have blessings and we should remember to count them all.
I had received a simliar, smaller card for Christmas and loved the overall design of it. I used stamps from Close to My Heart stampsets, Olive and Smokey Plum cardstocks (sanded lightly), and inks . The ribbon was from a secret sister gift and I have been waiting for the perfect project for it.
Stamped the envie and we're done!
It's New Year's Eve, travel safely. If you are superstitious remember whatever you are doing at midnight you will be doing all year, so be sure it's something that makes you strong and happy!
I will officially wish you a New Year tomorrow.














No comments: