Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Santa Tag- Gift holder




I needed a large tag for an odd shaped gift and found a Santa face from a coloring book. He was made with Close to My Heart cardstocks, liquid glass for the eyes ( sorry they are not perfect).

Santa's face and features were chalked in.
The tag is about 10" long and 4 " wide as you can tell from the money next to it. I had seen a small card using silk flowers for a beard. I love the Close to My Heart paper flowers as it adds layers. I used liquid glass and prisma for the dots. You could emboss his suit, stamp on it or use some random papers for a totally different look.
Santa's head opens to house money or a gift card, certificate etc. So the tag alone can be used as a gift. Great for a neighbor, paper carrier, child or anyone on your list!

No comments: