Sunday, November 13, 2011

"Give Thanks " Project

Give Thanks.
As some of you know I had done 30 days of projects a few yrs back before Christmas and the blog was accidentally deleted. I am behind on this blog but have been asked again to do 30 days of projects, starting with a recent pal gift I made.

Sometimes Thanksgiving is not about all orange, golds, etc don't be afraid t0 go outside the box with your colors, and don't get so carried away with the bling, cricut cutouts & accessories you hide the true meaning. This is certainly a saying that can be used more than at Thanksgiving.

This was simply a plain white 4 x 4 coaster (chipboard would work), dollar store clothes pins, papers. The clothes pins will become the stand for the coaster.
A dear friend Betti G gave me the stamp several years back and I just love it, then it's popped up. Used Zips Adhesive Lines for a secure adhesive, you can use modge podge or other if you like.
It is reversible so you can add a saying or image to one side and a photo to the other. This was not my original idea it came from Shauna N.
Give Thanks today for all you have and have not seen.

No comments: